Analyzing and solving your CORE problems, CORE brings over 25 years of legal experience to bear when advising organizations. We can supplement our work in every CORE focus area by bringing experience advising corporations on business issues, performing legal audits and helping organizations reach their goals.
Whether it is providing advice on how to translate objectives into legally acceptable and enforceable policies and methods, writing and negotiating contracts, or representing your interests in a variety of settings, the extensive experience in both corporate and non-profit sectors provides you with the unique and distinctive background ideally suited to assist you with your legal needs, adding real value to your organization.
These qualifications include:
- Performed public company corporate legal and secretarial functions; Directed corporate headquarters legal department, provided legal services to international subsidiaries
- Board President; Board Finance Chair, Board Member
- Worked effectively with regulatory bodies to obtain permits, approvals, and decisions
- Creative problem solver, who has negotiated and implemented complex solutions
- Experience in manufacturing, high technology, health care and nonprofit sectors
- Expertise in organizational administration, strategic planning, policy development, collaborative initiatives, and fiscal accountability
- Ability to communicate effectively with all those who have a stake in legal service issues
- Negotiated, and closed mergers and acquisitions
- Led federal compliance efforts, including SEC, export, patient privacy, and electronic submissions standards
- Performed comprehensive legal audit of records and systems; recommended curative actions
*Licensed to practice law in California, Massachusetts (inactive), and Ohio (inactive).