CORE SUCCESSION PLANNING outlines the roles played by each member of an organization and identifies how their knowledge and skills can be captured, transferred and/or nurtured. Effective planning will ensure that the organization remains healthy, that it will be able to focus resources on the mission and programs, and provides tools to the board and staff to support the organization’s capacity to manage the changes to come.
CORE BOARD COUNSELING helps to maximize your organizational leadership and enables “best practices”, helping you to reach your CORE potential.
CORE STRATEGIC PLANNING happens from the inside out. Once we understand your business at its core, we can help you develop a road map for sustainable growth, provide support to improve productivity, nurture and develop leadership, and develop systems to assure continuity.
CORE INTERIM MANAGEMENT provides strategic value by bringing executive level organizational leadership throughout start-up and growth stages, consolidations, integrations, and transitions.
CORE LEGAL STRATEGIES brings over 25 years of experience to bear when advising corporations on business and legal issues. We can supplement your work in every focus area with solid analysis and advice by translating objectives into legally acceptable and enforceable policies.
CORE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY is the strategic creation and maintenance of socially impactful programs, products, or services, that improve competitive context, enrich employees, provide a positive contribution to the community and enhance an organization‘s public profile. CORE helps to align your organizational products, services, culture and goals, with meaningful programs that resonate for your company, both internally and externally.
MEETING AND PROCESS FACILITATION – Deborah Macdonald is an accomplished meeting and process Facilitator who:
- Enjoys working with people and has a genuine desire to help people feel good about themselves and achieve their desired results
- Thinks quickly and logically with the ability to analyze comments, understand how they relate to the topic, and develop appropriate responses
- Communicates clearly and expressively by making specific, concise points, using appropriate levels of energy to build excitement and enthusiasm
- Practices active listening skills by engaging a speaker, listening attentively, and asking probing questions
- Conveys warmth to others
- Demonstrates self-confidence and leadership when working with others, being the person others look to for direction and counsel
- Has a business-orientation with an interest in finding methods to improve the way things are done, looking beyond the narrow focus of a job to the greater scope of the business